Support the carolina master chorale
For 39 years, the Carolina Master Chorale has been able to bring music to a wide and diverse audience through the kind and generous support of the community. Today friends, we are facing a stark reality at the present time. Numerous funding sources have been rescinded, including our largest annual grant. We also lost significant income by cancelling much of the 2020-21 season. We are cutting financial corners as far as we can and running an extremely tight fiscal ship. We have fixed monthly administrative expenses that will not abate during this time. Please do all in your power to help us stay afloat until the pandemic has passed and we can once again share our music in the powerful, unrestricted concerts you have come to know and expect.
What Your Donations Support
The funds the Chorale raises through ticket sales account for approximately 25% of our annual income. But as the costs for everything from purchasing music to hiring instrumentalists and soloists continue to rise, fundraising efforts are especially important.
Whatever the size of your gift, every cent goes to support our programs. Your donations allow the Chorale to perform concerts in Myrtle Beach, Conway, Sunset Beach, and other regional locations. Our programs also include educational performances in elementary schools, and we provide opportunities for a number of Coastal Carolina University students and faculty. Your generosity also helps us hire professional soloists and orchestras, perform for community events like South Carolina Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies, and provide affordable ticket prices that include senior, veteran, and student discounts.
Your Tax-Deductible Gift Makes a Difference
- A contribution of $25 buys a major choral score for a singer.
- $150 pays for one evening of rehearsal with our collaborative pianist.
- $250 pays for a professional instrumentalist.
- $1000 pays for an instrumental quartet.
- $2500 and above pays for a guest artist.
How to Give to the Chorale
Donations can be made at any time during the year. Make checks payable to the Carolina Master Chorale and mail to:
Carolina Master Chorale
1811 North Oak Street, Suite 6
Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577
Consider increasing the value of your gift by asking your employer to match your contribution or to sponsor a performance. Contact the Chorale office at (843) 444-5774 or send an email to email@example.com for more information or to ask any questions. The Carolina Master Chorale is a 501(C)3 Non-Profit Arts Organization.
The Carolina Master Chorale Emeritus Guild is open to former singers, their spouse or significant other, and all former volunteers. Membership is open to former singers (and their spouse) who sang at least 5 seasons with CMC. Volunteers are eligible for membership in the Emeritus Guild if they served at least 3 years in that capacity.
The purpose of the Emeritus Guild is twofold. First, we want to honor singers and volunteers who have retired from the Carolina Master Chorale. We want to stay in touch with those who have supported us with their time and talents over the years. Second, we want to grow our Carolina Master Chorale Endowment Fund, which is managed by the Waccamaw Community Foundation. All dues paid by Emeritus Guild members go directly to our Endowment Fund and remain intact forever. The earnings from these contributions will help ensure the longevity of the Carolina Master Chorale.
If you are a former singer, spouse of a singer, or former volunteer with the Carolina Master Chorale and wish to get more information about the Emeritus Guild, please contact Rebecca Donevant, Executive Director, at (843) 444-5774.
Endowment Fund: Your Life, Your Dreams, Your Legacy
It’s never too early to begin thinking about your legacy or to shape your estate plan. Your legacy transcends money—it also encompasses your values. Your wishes and dreams may include using your assets to help support another cause close to your heart. The Carolina Master Chorale Endowment Fund, under the aegis of the Waccamaw Community Foundation, has been created to ensure the longevity of the Carolina Master Chorale. Your generous gift will provide the future earnings that will allow the Chorale to sustain and nurture its mission to provide professional-quality performances of the great choral masterworks.
For more information, please contact the Carolina Master Chorale, Rebecca Donevant, Executive Director at (843) 444-5774.
Sponsorship of a Carolina Master Chorale concert means a prestigious partnership with the Grand Strand’s premier choral arts organization. Sponsorship benefits can include:
- Opportunity for Business Link and Logo on the CMC Website
- Opportunity for an Advertisement in the Season Playbill
- Opportunity to Use the Carolina Master Chorale Name in Corporate Advertising
- Opportunities for Corporate and Client Entertaining
- Complimentary Tickets to Concerts
If you would like a representative of the Chorale to appear for a presentation or meeting of your organization or business, please contact Rebecca Donevant, Executive Director, at 843-444-5774.
Effective date: March 12, 2019
Carolina Master Chorale (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the www.CarolinaMasterChorale.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- Service: Service is the www.CarolinaMasterChorale.com website operated by Carolina Master Chorale
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Carolina Master Chorale uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To Provide and Maintain our Service
- To Notify You About Changes to Our Service
- To Allow You to Participate in Interactive Features of our Service When You Choose to Do So
- To Provide Customer Support
- To Gather Analysis or Valuable Information So That We Can Improve Our Service
- To Monitor the Usage of Our Service
- To Detect, Prevent, and Address Technical Issues
To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Carolina Master Chorale may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Carolina Master Chorale may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To Comply with a Legal Obligation
- To Protect and Defend the Rights or Property of Carolina Master Chorale
- To Prevent or Investigate Possible Wrongdoing in Connection with the Service
- To Protect the Personal Safety of Users of the Service or the Public
- To Protect Against Legal Liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: (843) 444-5774
By mail: 1811 Oak Street, Suite 6, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577